Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LOREAL COLOUR RICHE LIPSTICK- FAIREST NUDE/ Bargain Alert

 
STORE: Drugstores, Ulta, Walmart
$7-9
Color ; Fairest Nude
4/5 Stars

Bargain Alert : This week at Walgreen's, all Loreal lips products are $3 off, Plus they have their own coupon book right when you walk in with another $2 off.  This past Sunday the paper had a $1 off coupon, so that's $6 off any Loreal product.  

This is the first Loreal Lip product I bought in a long time, but they are really great.  Smooth, creamy, long lasting, and opaque.  Love it.  Also, they are set up in shade of nudes, pinks, reds, and berries from lightest to darkest.  It's easy to find the color you want.


                                            
I've seen a lot of tweets, blogs and YT Gurus talk about this one in Fairest Nude.  It's really a wearable nude.  It has a peachy/pink color, so it doesn't look washed out or like chalk on the lips.  The one downfall is the smell of these lipsticks.  I want to try others, but hate the smell.  I may have to try it a little longer to see if I could live with it.  I really want to try another one though.

Have you tried the Loreal Colour Rich lipsticks?  Does the smell bother you?  What's a great color to try?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't like the smell of these either. It has been a long time since I bought one. But the color on this looks interesting. I love nude lips. I may have to give this a go.

Alisa said...

This is my all time favorite nude lipstick! The smell took some getting used to but I prefer it to the playdough smell my Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick has.

Related Posts with Thumbnails