Monday, February 23, 2009

What Better Way to Start-Mac Hello Kitty Haul!

I think we all get that high from the Haul, it's our own therapy.  I bought a few things from the Mac Hello Kitty collection, she is such a cutie. I'm a huge fan of the special packaging Mac puts out with their collections.   I'm sure you've seen tons of pics & swatches, so I won't bore you.           
                                     

The packaging is great, there are no stickers.  The colors are pretty & bright.  The quad is a bit chalky though. The colors in general are different than I first expected, some darker or lighter than I thought.  I would recommend swatching everything you want to get before buying.  The lippies are all really pretty.  I think that's all I'm getting from this collection.  I wanted the brush set, but I think its way too much for only 3 brushes. The makeup bag is still a ?, its not a must.  I'm thinking of what collections are coming next.
What do you guys think of the HK  collection?  Was it worth the hype?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually bought some of the HK liquid, glitter liners and I LOVE them. I actually wish I bought more, because I can't find anything like them. The only thing that is sort of close is Sephora's new Tokidoki line.

Related Posts with Thumbnails