Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MACY'S SUMMER DRESES - HAUL


I know it's another haul, but it's the perfect time of year to buy those cute summer dresses.  Macy's has great sales, especially on weekends.  I bought all these for $34.  The first one was $20 and the other 2 were $10.  Use your Macy's card for 20% off.




I love the detail pocket on this dress.


I love the shoulders of this dress.  I can wear this dress alone or with leggings and heals.

I'm waiting for the weather to warm up, but we are planning a trip to Vegas and Palm Springs.  I know its in the 100's there.  It's perfect for summer dresses!

Do you like to wear dresses?  What about in the the winter months?

4 comments:

Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex said...

What cute dresses! You really got a good deal. I love wearing dresses, and I also like to buy them on sale/clearance from Macy's :) I especially love dresses during the summer months, but I wear them year round. In the winter I wear them with leggings/tights, thigh high boots, a tank underneath, and a jean jacket on top.

Kristie said...

Great picks Gigi! I completely forgot about their awesome summer sales.

Liza said...

I love end of season clearances. The second dress is lovely, I'm jealous! :P

Anonymous said...

Hey, This is a message to the website owner. Please check out my friends website, he is offering a very good service that you may be intrested in. Does your website gain hardly any visitors or not rank for keywords you want it to rank for with Google? Well he can help! He can provide you with tens of thousands of backlinks to your site! Take a quick look as im sure you will be intrested. http://hellomotow.net/backlinks/

Related Posts with Thumbnails