Sunday, September 19, 2010

TRAVEL BAG TIPS/IDEAS

I bought some sheets the other day and they came in a plastic case with a zipper on top.  Don't throw out these cases.  They are perfect for travel.  it makes a perfect travel bag not just for makeup.

This is a couple of I packed for a overnight trip.  I loved it because I could see what I was looking for and I got tons of room left over.  I could have put in my brush roll too.  

One thing I hate is when my bras and undies go into the suitcase and they end up all over.  I packed them all in this one.  I feel like it's much cleaner too.

In the last one, I put all the shampoos, body sprays and anything that will cause a big mess in. It's so easy to clean up, just wipe with a damp cloth.

I think this these are great to keep everything neat, clean, and organized.  Your clothes and shoes are protected from anything spilling or breaking.  I need to find a smaller one for my makeup now.

What do you pack your makeup in when traveling? Do you have any travel tips? 

3 comments:

Gaby said...

I always keep those cases and store various things in them. So handy!

The Girlie Blog said...

Great tips! They will come in handy with the holliday travels coming up.

Rose said...

I love getting things organized in plastic bags when I travel too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails