Friday, December 18, 2009

HOW TO MAKE YOUR FOUNDATION LAST ALL DAY

This is what I use and what I do to make my foundation last all day.
What you need:
-Foundation (my HG Revlon Colostay)
-La Femme pressed mineral powder from Sally's
-short handle Coastalscents Kabuki brush
-makeup sponge

How To:
1. I put the foundation right on the brush
2.Dab the foundation in your most oily parts of your face first
3.Blend the foundation in circular mtions
4.Take the sponge & press it all over to press the foundation in
5.With the same brush, set your face w/powder
6.Take the sponge with more powder & press into your t-zone & oily parts

That's it. Put on the rest of your makeup. When your putting the powder on, you don't need a lot, just a dusting. The main part is pressing in the powder. For concealer, put that on before the powder, so you could set that too.

What is your make up tip for lasting finish? What about a pore minimizer?

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Clinque has this great product called pore minimizer, and it glides on so smooth and feels wonderful on!

Adelina said...

I was just thinking last night how to make my foundation last longer! after maybe 4 hours of wearing, it slides right off!! I'm going to try powder. I don't like powder because it sometimes make me look cakey.

thanks for this post!

MyFashionAddictions said...

I just stumbled onto your blog and love it already! :)

This is exactly like my everyday routine only mine doesnt include the sponge and I use moisturizer first.

I don't use a pore minimizer, but I do use a primer for nights out when I REALLY want my make up to last.

Anonymous said...

im twelve yrs old and new with make-up. i love wearing it and wear it every day. i wear proactiv sheer tent moisturizer and mix it with my foundation (revlon photot ready). then i do my mascara and let the fpundation sit. i then go in with my pressed powder (rimmel stay matte pressed powder). but not all of it lasts for a while :/. im gonna try this and see if it helps. thanls(:

Unknown said...

I always make sure that I lightly exfoliate my face every day and my body every second or third day. There are loads of brilliant products out there that can transform the texture of your skin and I'm about to list my top 5 favourites. http://bestporeminimizers.org/how-to-minimize-pores-effectively/

Related Posts with Thumbnails