Sunday, June 13, 2010

DRUGSTORE SELF TANNERS- Best & Worst


I have the worst luck finding self tanners.  The color or the smell never work out.  These are some of the ones I've tried, and didn't like. 

Worst

Neutrogena, Banana Boat, Vaseline Healthy Glow - Sticky and gave me a yellow undertone
Ulta spay bronzer- this goes on unevenly and the nozzle broke
Loreal Sublime- smelled awful and streaky


The Best

The Aveeno brand moisturizing gradual tanners were the best.  I love aveeno products, and these gave me an even color and made my skin super soft.  It smells like a cream, not offensive at all.  best of all you see color within 2 applications.  The Dial Up Aveeno tanner works right away.

3 comments:

ndoodles said...

I actually like the Jergen one - I like the smell and it can give you a bit of color - very natural :)

GiGi said...

@ndoodles I'm going to try the jergens again. Il see how it smells.

Anonymous said...

So what was/is your opinion on the jergen natural glow?

Related Posts with Thumbnails