I ordered this myself after seeing so many reviews on it, and it Really is great! I got it in Dark because I think the light & medium would need 2 applications to 1 of dark. I don't know if its true, but it works for me.
You get a beautiful caramel shade, not yellow or orange. I put it on in the morning and I was dark within hours. We were in Las Vegas, & I was darker with this than people baking in the sun. I am not a sun worshiper, the sweating and heat drive me nuts. My legs looked nice and toned with with my summer dresses.
- Gives you a great sun kissed color
- It makes your skin so soft, baby soft, love
- Doesn't stain your clothes
- Smells like a cherry slushy, yummy
- Product is dark so you know where your putting it
- Not streaky
- A little goes a long way
- You have to wash your hands after applying on each part or your hands will look like mud
- Takes a while to absorb & dry
I was at Ulta and I saw it there for $32, I wonder if the 20% coupon will work on it? I'm itching to try the St. Tropez tanner. How is that?
Do you think a high end tanner is better than a low end one?