Friday, June 25, 2010

MY FAVORITE NEW SELF TANNER - SUN LAB(I bought this myself)


I ordered this myself after seeing so many reviews on it, and it Really is great!  I got it in Dark because I think the light & medium would need 2 applications to 1 of dark.  I don't know if its true, but it works for me.

You get a beautiful caramel shade, not yellow or orange.  I put it on in the morning and I was dark within hours.  We were in Las Vegas, & I was darker with this than people baking in the sun.  I am not a sun worshiper, the sweating and heat drive me nuts.  My legs looked nice and toned with with my summer dresses.

Pros
  • Gives you a great sun kissed color
  • It makes your skin so soft, baby soft, love
  • Doesn't stain your clothes
  • Smells like a cherry slushy, yummy
  • Product is dark so you know where your putting it
  • Not streaky
  • A little goes a long way
Cons
  • You have to wash your hands after applying on each part or your hands will look like mud
  • Takes a while to absorb & dry
I will repurchase.  Like I said in my drugstore self tanner post, It's so hard not looking like a streaky orange mess.  This for me just works, with no fuss.


I was at Ulta and I saw it there for $32, I wonder if the 20% coupon will work on it?  I'm itching to try the St. Tropez tanner.  How is that?

Do you think a high end tanner is better than a low end one?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey! I just found your blog through some links...am following! I also have a blog about beauty, if you're interested it's: Click&Make-Up

Looking forward to more of your posts =)
Kat x

wendycakes said...

Thanks for the review for this product. I've always looked at it whenever I stopped by Ulta, but was hesitant to try it bc I've always used St. Tropez (but Sephora had discontinued it for a while). St. Tropez is awesome, and from your review, it sounds a lot like the way St. Tropez works. With the exception of the smell, St. Tropez has a faint, fresh scent to it. The telltale smell of self-tanner is very faint.

I'm gonna definitely check out Sun Lab now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails