Friday, October 9, 2009

BEAUTY TIP FOR BREAKOUTS

A friend of mine went to the dermatologists & he noticed she had a breakout on her shoulders. He didn't know what it was from, but he did give her a suggestion, antibacterial bar soap to shower with. He said that breakouts have bacteria & this may just calm the ones on her shoulders. It worked for her.
So when i just went to get my hair done I bought new shampoo & it started breaking me out on my shoulders & upper back. I bought this Safeguard because it had no perfumes in it. It was actually hard to find one that said antibacterial & no scent. I have to say it has helped. The redness went down & so did the bumps. I haven't tried it on my face though. I just got a couple of spots under my chin, so I may have to.

( I am not a DR., this is just what worked for me. Try at your own risk)

What is your cheap beauty remedy or beauty tip?

2 comments:

Mae said...

Thanks! I'll have to try this out. Both my sister and I get very few pimples on our faces, but we do get zits on our shoulder/back areas. Thanks for the tip! :)

http://maegal.blogspot.com
<3Mae

Iyah Love said...

Hahaha! That was my soap before when I was in the Philippines! I love Safeguard.. Fortunately, I never had breakouts on my body.. But I once was allergic to a shampoo that broke out my forehead X(

Related Posts with Thumbnails