Friday, November 6, 2009

BareMinerals Haul+Ulta 20 %coupon

Ulta is having a 20% off coupon until 11/7/09 & they have included some Smashbox, Urban Decay, bareMinerals & others.

I wanted ti try the bareMinerals matte & got this $30 kit for $24. i thought that was a good buy.

The kit comes with .05oz. of matte foundation, mineral veil, sample moisturizer, face brush & How-to card.
I have tried the regular foundation & found it to be OK, but I love the matte look & wanted to try this. I still use my Femme Couture from Sally's it's my HG mineral foundation/powder.
Take a look at the Ulta site. They had some good things for the 20% off from the prestige cosmetics.
What's your HG foundation/powder?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always try other foundations but I keep coming back to the original bare minerals. To me the matte formula does not give as much coverage as the original one.

GiGi said...

I'll have to try the original again. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails