Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY 2010

Wishing you a great New Year from me & my family!

This my hubby, me(new hair color), & my 2 girls who are now taller than me!

Sorry it's so late, but we spent the last week of vacation on vacation. We were in Vegas!! It was even better than last year. People were more into celebrating & the firework shows were awesome. Las Vegas Blvd. is a mini-Times Square where people celebrate, sing, dance, & drink!
We stayed at the New Aria, totally gorgeous, & MGM Grand! It was tiring, but great! Sorry I haven't been commenting, but I had a lot of the posts set up this month because my mom was visiting & the hubby & kids were off, so we were working on the house. I'll post up what we have done.

My New Years resolution this year is to stop stressing the things I can't change & be more selfish!!

How was your New Year? What did you do? Any resolutions?










7 comments:

Computergirl said...

Happy 2010 to you too, looks like you had a great time :)
Emma

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too! Photos are amazing.
Ex

Stephanie said...

Happy 2010!

GiGi said...

Thanks girls!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing family picture!
Happy 2010!!

Unknown said...

Awwww I've never been to Vegas! I am jealous!!!!
MMMM that grilled cheese sounds amazing... OMG RANCH?!?!?!
My face is SOUR DOUGH! Holy heaven! LOL

GiGi said...

@la dolce vita We don't have many of the 4 of us because 1 of us is always taking the pic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails