Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BARGAIN ALERT: WET n WILD/MAC DUPES?

I've been waiting for a Wet n Wild BOGO because I have become obsessed with the idea that the new 6 Wet n Wild icon palettes are dupes for the Mac Colour Forecast Quads!


MAC COLOUR 4 
WETnWILD 249 VANITY


                             




MAC COLOUR 3

WET n WILD 248 LUST
This is the one I want because I bought the Colour Forecast 3




What do you think,  am I close?  I actually love what the whole Wet n Wild line looks like.  

Have you tried or swatched these?  How are they?  What about the Matte Lipsticks? 













7 comments:

Halifax said...

I wanted these too :-) Are they BOGO this week and where?

GiGi said...

No, I think buy 1 get 50 % @Rite-Aid

rayqueenbee said...

These new quad WnW pigmentation are amazing, I need the brown color quad, can't wait for BOGOF

Mae said...

They definitely look like good dupes. I would love to get the first one! Browns are very much my color. Would you show some swatches and review the Wet 'n Wild colors?

Thanks!

Golden Stilettos said...

I love Wet N Wild's eye liners but if the shadows don't have much pigment to them it probably won't be such a fabulous thing.. If I try I'll let you know!

Anonymous said...

hiya i am new here i am into [URL=http://www.mydjspace.net]dj forum[/URL] in my un-used time, I hope to be able to help on this message board and should stay around!

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! I'm from London but am living in Berlin at the moment.
Gotta love this site!


____________________________________
[url=http://stephetteh.wordpress.com/]Barrater is my life[/url]

Related Posts with Thumbnails