Sunday, March 1, 2009

SHISEIDO EYELASH CURLER-Review

Price:$17.50
I have always bought drugstore eyelash curlers, but decided to splurge.  I wish I had waited to go to Sephora for the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, but I need instant gratification.

PROS
1. Does not pinch your skin
2. Easy to hold
3. $1.50 less than the Shu
CONS
1. Does not hold your curl(which is the most important one)
2. Does not get all the eyelashes on the outer eyes to curl

I should have seen the red flag when the MA said I should use a curling mascara with the eyelash curler.  I maybe would have bought into it, but I have horrible eye allergies & passed.  I also think that if you get a $17.50 eyelash curler, why do you need the mascara?  

In the end, I will not repurchase this, & vow to not be a compulsive buyer!  I still am not giving up on the drugstore brand eyelash curler, but will buy the Shu.

1 comment:

kae said...

hm thats weird..this curler holds my curl all day. have you tried the method where u curl the base, middle, and ends of your lashes?

Related Posts with Thumbnails