Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DOLLAR STORE HAUL

I'm going to start putting up beauty bargain, find or sales. I think we could all have extra coins in the pocket.  I found these lashes at the $1 store, & a brow shaper. There's actually 3/$1.  I haven't tried them, but I will keep you posted.  I also ended up getting sponge wedges,nail polish remover, cotton balls, Q-tips, & plastic containers for makeup storage. They had a ton of the little things. 

Has anyone tried these? What's your best $1 store find?

6 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

what a good deal!

I can't wait to hear the reviews for them :)

Chrissy said...

I love dollar stores!! Sometimes you gotta pick and chose what you buy though.

KRYSTAL said...

omg wat a good deall. gotta head down to my nearest dollar store!i need new lashes n i like buying my sponge wedges, cotton balls n qtips there! theyre a good buy at dollar stores!

Meya Cruz said...

i've tried the lashes and i actually like them especially if im just doing a look and taking it right off =]]

Unknown said...

i have bought the same ones in the past. Some are good and some are not. For me, theyre good for doing looks when im playing with my makeup coz i know im gonna take them off right away. Some of them are made of plastic and they feel really heavy on my eyes and they reflect the light from the camera when i take a pic. But some are actually pretty good. Let me know how you like them.

Oh before i forget I TAGGED U!!!!!!

GlamourGirl21 said...

When I go to Dollar Stores its either a hit or miss. Sometimes I get a really good deal and other times I get ripped off so it like a love-hate relationship :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails