Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
1. In the last 8 years I have moved 4 times & out of state 1 time. I never though I would leave my family, friends & home. I know people want to, but I was happy. It was very hard when you land in a place w/2 small kids & you know don't know anyone.
2. I have 2 girls & 2 dogs(pug & boxer) who are all my babies!
3. The first lipstick I bought was named Ice Blue Pink. It was a very white, frosty baby pink. It looked great with my braces.
4. I became interested in makeup about 2 years ago. I felt like I wore the same product or lip color or eye color. I got tired of looking the same so I started watching YT. I began blogging because I was excited about the things I discovered, & wanted to talk about the things I didn't.
5. My family has owned restaurant businesses my whole life. My grandparents owned a restaurant in Europe & a bakery before coming to the U.S. I worked there since I learned how to give change back, & stopped when I became pregnant. I planned on opening something on my own, but it's tough with such tough economic times.
6. I got married when I was young. I had known my hubby a long time, but we never really had much to say. I hadn't seen him in years. I bumped into him & I swear it was love at first sight. Marriage is great, but it's also a hard job that you have to work at.
7. No matter what I do in my life, my children will be my greatest accomplishment. I want to teach them to be the best human beings & have them make the best life for themselves. I want to teach them to care about others.
8. My hubby is an artist. He does have a 9 to 5 in this field, but he could really work with anything to create something beautiful.
9. I am an honest person. I don't like to lie or be lied to. But what I figured out is that people don't want to hear or know the truth. They would rather you lie to them. I used to be more expressive, but have learned to scale back.
10. I am glad I started blogging because I think it is outlet from life & situations. I have met great people, & kind people. I wish people were so open in the real world, not just the cyber one.
I'm sorry if it's a long response. I tag all of you. Please tell me if you do the tag. I would love to know more about you.