Thursday, July 9, 2009

MAC COO + FASHION HAUL

I made a small trip to the CCO & I found a couple of things from the Ungaro collection. I really like a lot of the collection. It's another collection I passed over of course.

E/S in Mineral & L/S Freckletone. I was excited about the l/s because I wanted that color. It's a really pretty deep nude/brown.
These shoes are by Chinese Laundry. The are very high & very comfortable.I love the color. They look great with everything.
I love this dress. The color is pretty & details are pretty.
This is my favorite. It can be worn as a dress or with leggings. The top is beaded & I love the colors. My shoes look pretty with it too.
I love summer clothes & shoes. What's your favorite summer shoe or dress? What's your favorite season?

8 comments:

XRocksmama said...

cute shoes and dresses! where did you get them?

KRYSTAL said...

i love that first dress! you know, i have a couple summer dresses but i hardly even wear them! haha my favorite shoe in the summer would definately be my SLIPPERS ahaha because it gets too hot! my favorite season would be spring =]

Edna said...

nice haul. The two dresses are really cute! My favorite season = Summer! I like wearing sandels with a nice dress. :)

Tiff said...

I love the beading on that dress! Clothing-wise summer is my favorite, but I love winter because I love coming in from the cold and smelling the yummy baked goods around Chritmastime :D.

Iyah Love said...

I love the cco haul + the dresses!!! :)

The Mighty J said...

Ohh good haul!

GiGi said...

I love all the seasons as long I could shop! Haha

Simply Caryn said...

Good taste :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails