This is a review/comparison of my foundation brushes.
Both under $8 This is where I got my brushes, but many sites offer the same brushes.
(L)-Deluxe Buffer(Coastal scents) (R)-Kabuki on a Stick(Crown Brushes)- Mac 109 DupeI reviewed the buffer brush the other day, & I have been using the Kabuki on a Stick for a week, & I love both. They both give you the flawless air-brush look.
1. Uses more product 1. Only need 1-2 drops foundation
2. Gives Med.-Full coverage 2. Med. coverage
3. Heavy handle 3. Light weight
4. Doesn't shed 4. Sheds more
5. Great for powder foundation 5. Good for setting foundation or bronzer
I use both everyday. You could find them both at Crown brushes or Coastalscents.